Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THE GIANT MOLESKINE

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present to you.....THE GIANT MOLESKINE!

Measuring in at a glorious 7.5x9.75, this beast is the king of the moleskine world. It is pictured dwarfing a small 'pocket' sized moleskine weekly planner, an iPod nano, and a Piticolon pen.

When I first saw the giant moleskine in Paper Boy I didn't recognize as a true moleskine. But indeed , my friends, it is.

Running it through the standard test of using every pen I own on it, I can say that it is a standard moleskine, only GIANT.

Currently my bias is that I have never seen another moleskine like this in any store, therefore I love it. Do I need any other reason?

There is nothing much more to say about these notebooks. They are traditional softcover moleskines, available in the beige (pictured) or black, with the usual plain (pictured), ruled, or squared pages. The paper is the same as any other, and is a joy to rub your hands on (ya, I'm just that weird).

Some may say they are too big, some may say they are just right. I say keep 'em coming.

No comments: